The ATI HD 5450 and Sapphire HD 5450 are very similar. Both use passive coolers and both are low profile. What's interesting about the reference ATI one is the fact the cooler is a dual slot one. Considering the market, this is a bit disappointing; it's clear that Sapphire saw this and for that reason opted for a single slot design.
Connectivity is the same as the Sapphire one which is no surprise. From the left we've got a VGA port, DisplayPort and Dual-Link DVI connector. You can run Eyefinity with this model, but you'll have to have one monitor hooked up via VGA which is an analogue connection instead of digital like the other two ports.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Video Card]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark (DX10 & DX11)]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 11 [Temperature Tests]
- Page 12 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards content at our Video Cards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Report: 5 billion Google Android apps are vulnerable to cyberattack
- Mobile payment market is up for grabs among companies pushing services
- Dropping phablet prices putting pressure on smaller-sized smartphones
- Secret Service plans to test drone flights in Washington, D.C
- Tim Cook: Apple Watch could replace car keys for newer vehicles
- win crash
- PC-K65 and PC-K69
- Ga-ep31-ds3l dead after flashing bios
- HIS Multi-View x2 HDOCK1 USB 3.0 Dual Display Docking Station Review
- Cannot open CTRL + I Intel rapid storage menu
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop