Gigabyte's line of boards in the past have been very questionable and plagued with problems. Some people have had success with them, while others have had nothing but problems. Gigabyte, in the last 6 months, has tried to improve their PR and success records to 100%. So far this isn't fully achieved, as some people are having issues with their Gigabyte boards.
Now we aren't here to debate this today, while we have had nothing but success with Gigabyte boards, we do acknowledge the people who are having problems with Gigabyte boards, and many other brands, in our forums - as a side note, please feel free to visit them and share with us your opinions and problems.
Gigabyte have recently dove head first into the Intel Pentium 4 market with a few very feature rich and/or excellent performing motherboards. First off we had the GA-8SRX. This baby gave us DDR-333 via the SiS 645 chipset making the Pentium 4 start to become a viable system for the end user. Next Gigabyte drove just about every available feature onto an I845D chipset board, namely the 8IRXP. This was a hit and a failure - All the features on this board made it a hit, but some people experienced overclocking difficulties. Personally I had no problems, but then again, some get them and others do not.
Today we are looking at two new Gigabyte boards for the 533FSB Pentium 4 processor - Introducing the Mainstream 8IEXP and value/mainstream 8IGX.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 1 [Introductions]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 3 [8IEXP Features]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 4 [8IGX Features]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 5 [Overclocking and Installation]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System and Snadra]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 7 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 8 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 9 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 10 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 11 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple's upcoming 21.5-inch iMac should feature a 4K display
- ASUS unveils a new super-powered gaming notebook that is watercooled
- Every single Deus Ex game can be purchased for under $7 right now
- Forza Motorsport 6 launch trailer is here, 1080p 60FPS on the Xbox One
- 6S Marketing hopes Apple names new phone the iPhone 7, not iPhone 6s
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- Are these the same?
- Really Need help with Asmedia SATA Bios/Drivers settings
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015