Card preparation is KING.
With a restriction on the maximum CPU speed that can be utilised, the graphics card becomes the key component. This also opens the competition up to be more competitive.
Skills like card insulation, voltage manipulation and temperature management come into their own.
Below I've added some pictures of both my MSI 5870 and ASUS Rampage Extreme II being prepared, as well as a couple of pictures from other competitors.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Components]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup & Results - Yours Truly]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup & Results - Chispy]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup & Results - Expat GriZ]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup & Results - Andre]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup & Results - xoqolatl]
- Page 8 [Test System Setup & Results - Pro]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives