We've heard of AXLE, but haven't had the pleasure of dealing with them until today. Looking at the box, there isn't anything out of the unusual with the most standout bit being the mention that the card comes with an Arctic Cooling cooler. Like the rest of the cards, though, inside is just a manual and driver CD.
While the cooler being used isn't one we've seen before, it does carry the typical AC design that we've become accustomed to seeing. It's pretty big, has heaps of fins and looks pretty mean.
Like everyone else, AXLE has the same setup as far as connections go with the Dual-Link DVI, VGA and native HDMI port.
Checking out the specifications, you won't find anything out of the ordinary here with the model carrying the default 550 MHz / 1340 MHz / 3400MHz QDR clocks.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Palit GT 240 1GB Sonic]
- Page 3 [Galaxy GT 240 512MB]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE GT 240 512MB]
- Page 5 [AXLE GT 240 512MB]
- Page 6 [TwinTech GT 240 512MB]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 8 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark (DX10)]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Badaboom]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 17 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 18 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 19 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon RX Vega reference card spotted
- Motorola announces its flagship priced at $800
- Huawei to launch Honor Note 9 with Infinity Display
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology