Test System Setup
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair (Supplied by ASUS)
Hard Disk: Seagate 320GB (Seagate)
Graphics Card: Galaxy GTX295 ( Galaxy)
Cooling: Dragon F1 Extreme Edition (KINGPIN COOLING)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 RC 7100 64-bit
Drivers: ForceWare 191.07
Unlike most test beds, we will be utilising LN2 to freeze the CPU. We will strap on a Dragon F1 CPU pot instead of a standard heatsink and fan.
As all air testing was done prior to the release of Windows 7, RC 7100 was used and continued with for the subzero results.
The graphics card is at full stock settings and no benching or operating system tweaks have been utilised.
SiSoft Sandra (System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is a synthetic Windows benchmark that features different tests used to evaluate different PC subsystems.
A bit of a mixed bag can be seen with these results. The multi-core efficiency test gave inaccurate results, so for now I have left them off the graph. There is also an issue with the way the benchmark calculates scores relating to clock speed, as it would only recognise the initial boot clocks and did not scale whatsoever with increased speeds generated within Windows. Being that 4.9GHz was my maximum boot speed, I have only included results to that point.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- Oculus Rift to be sold in-store at Best Buy starting May 7
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched