Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz (Northwood)
Memory: 2x 256MB DDR-333 Kingmax (512MB)
Motherboard:EPoX 4G4A+ (PC2700 Enabled)
Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda ATA-3 UDMA 100 7200RPM
Drivers:Nvidia Det3 rev 28.32, ATI 7.68 Reference
Software Used: 3Dmark2000, 3Dmark2001, Quake 3 Arena, Aquanox, Max Payne, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force, Jedi Knight II, DroneZmark.
Editors Note: Please note that only one resolution of 1024x768 was used since the reviewers monitor is currently only capable of this resolution. A new monitor is currently being sought.
Synthetic 3D Benchmarks - Madonion
3DMark2000 is a synthetic Direct3D benchmark that is compatible with DirectX 7. It takes full advantage of the GeForce 2, ATi Radeon and DirectX 7 enhancements. 3DMark2000 has become one of the world's most used benchmark utilities.
Here we see the VisionTek board outperform the Gigabyte board.
3DMark2001 SE Build 330
3DMark2001 SE is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce 4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments.
Same trend here, VisionTek is able to take a front seat on the D3D applications.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 2 [Specifications - VisionTek GeForce 4]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 3 [Specifications - Gigabyte Radeon]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 4 [Features of the Gigabyte Radeon]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 5 [Features of the VisionTek GeForce 4]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System and MadOnion]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 8 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- Photo of the glass panels for the Galaxy S8 leaked
- Model S P100D runs 0-100 in 2.3 sec with latest update
- Did Obsidian just tease Fallout: New Orleans?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0