Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz (Northwood)
Memory: 2x 256MB DDR-333 Kingmax (512MB)
Motherboard:EPoX 4G4A+ (PC2700 Enabled)
Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda ATA-3 UDMA 100 7200RPM
Drivers:Nvidia Det3 rev 28.32, ATI 7.68 Reference
Software Used: 3Dmark2000, 3Dmark2001, Quake 3 Arena, Aquanox, Max Payne, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force, Jedi Knight II, DroneZmark.
Editors Note: Please note that only one resolution of 1024x768 was used since the reviewers monitor is currently only capable of this resolution. A new monitor is currently being sought.
Synthetic 3D Benchmarks - Madonion
3DMark2000 is a synthetic Direct3D benchmark that is compatible with DirectX 7. It takes full advantage of the GeForce 2, ATi Radeon and DirectX 7 enhancements. 3DMark2000 has become one of the world's most used benchmark utilities.
Here we see the VisionTek board outperform the Gigabyte board.
3DMark2001 SE Build 330
3DMark2001 SE is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce 4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments.
Same trend here, VisionTek is able to take a front seat on the D3D applications.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 2 [Specifications - VisionTek GeForce 4]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 3 [Specifications - Gigabyte Radeon]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 4 [Features of the Gigabyte Radeon]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 5 [Features of the VisionTek GeForce 4]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System and MadOnion]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 8 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 9 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- Andy Rubin's Essential teases its upcoming flagship
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017