*RADEON 8500 graphics processing unit (GPU)
*128MB of double data rate memory(DDR)
Unique Features of MAYA.
*V-Tuner Tweaker supported, can overclock your GPU and Memory speed.
*Features ATI's innovative TRUFORM technology
*ATI's new SMARTSHADER technology
*Supports DirectX 8.1 and OpenGL 1.3 features
*ATI's HYPER Z II technology conserves memory bandwidth for improved performance
*CHARISMA ENGINE II supports full Transformation, Clipping and Lighting (T&L)
*PIXEL TAPESTRY II
*Integrated Transformation, Clipping and Lighting
*Twin Cache Architecture
*True Color Rendering
*Perspectively Correct Texture Mapping
*Z-buffering and Double-buffering
Industry leading DVD playback
*ATI's VIDEO IMMERSION II technology enables integration of industry-leading digital video features, including advanced de-interlacing algorithms for unprecedented video quality and integrated digital TV decode capability
*Includes programmable gamma for the overlay and Frame Rate Conversion (Temporal Filtering)
*Hardware DVD saves the expense of buying a separate MPEG-2/DVD decoder card and motion compensation allows for DVD decoding with minimum CPU usage
*D-Sub , S-Video , DVI-I
*CyberLink PowerDVD XP
*Serious Sam (Game CD)
*Heavy Metal F.A.K.K.2 (Game CD)
*Rune (Game CD)
*Motocross Mania (Game CD)
*4X4 EVO and Oni (in 1 CD, Lite version
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 2 [Specifications - VisionTek GeForce 4]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 3 [Specifications - Gigabyte Radeon]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 4 [Features of the Gigabyte Radeon]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 5 [Features of the VisionTek GeForce 4]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System and MadOnion]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 8 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- ASUS ZenFone 4 to be premium device with Snapdragon 835
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4