Wooo! Funky name, stylish product. As you know, your mousing surface plays an integral role in providing effective communication with your computer. Whether your focus is gaming, graphical, or other professional applications, the surface that you mouse on must be consistent and provide precise tracking ability. The patent pending double sided surface of the fUnc sUrface1030 provides precision and accuracy appropriate for people who work and play hard. Using only the highest quality components, fUnc has designed the sUrface1030 mousing solution to be the last mouse pad you ever need to buy.
The pad measures 10"x8.5", with the two unique sUrface sides users can choose to mouse on, both providing a smooth feel with a high level of traction consistency and precision. The pad is also very easy to clean and is hand washable when necessary, eg. after you spill a can ok Coke on it. The base of the pad is only 1/8" high and integrates a cord clip device which stops your mouse from tangling up. The textured bottom ensures the won't move around on your desk, the rubber edging surrounds the sUrface component providing a soft feel to the wrist. While the sUrface1030 doesn't move around on your desk, it doesn't stick as well as a Everglide pad. The pad is of high quality, durable rubber which will last for a long time.
The pad also comes in a attractive (some may even consider collectable) embossed case tin which provides for a durable carrying case when moving the pad around different locations. it's a nice inclusion indeed, something fUnc Industries didn't have to include on their part. In conclusion, the sUrface1030 is very funky and works well in all applications and games, giving you more precise mouse tracking. 8/10 - A nice product if you want a different type of pad (or a change) compared to a Everglide style pad.
Everglide have came a long way since their standard classic Original Mousing Surface, as you have seen in this Everglide review they have many new products under their belt which are selling quite well. All of the products you have seen in this review are priced well, stylish and most importantly work well. I can safely recommend any Everglide product to you. You won't be disappointed! I'd also like to point out that I received our review samples from Everglide USA to us in Australia in less than a week, excellent delivery time right there. If it is not yet apparent to you, we are very impressed with what Everglide are doing and I personally love and use all their products all the time for various different tasks. After you have used a Everglide pad you will NEVER EVER look back at a dodgey cheap foam pad, I can grantee you that any day!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017