While in conversation with the owner (David Welsh) of Everglide agreed with me when I suggested that we should do a complete Everglide review of all their products reviewed and tested in the one review. For those that don't know, Everglide are the original mouse pad makers of those plastic round shape mousepads we all know and love. Everglide have since realised the success of their products and have began selling different pads, in different colors, styles and designs. Everglide sell a wide range of mousepads bearing game logo designs such as Unreal Tournament, Quake 3 Arena and Tribes. They have recently signed a exclusive deal with the makers of Tribes 2 to bear its logo on up and coming pads, cool. Along with mousepads, Everglide have also began selling different computer products such as the Mouse Bungee Mouse Cord Guide, fUnc sUrface1030, Everglide Wrist Rest Plus and the Everglide LANbag. I personally love all of their products, let's now take a closer look at each product individually.
As previously mentioned, Everglide are the original mouse pad makers of the plastic round shape mousepads as pictured above. Everglide first started out with a small black mouse pad simply called the Original Mousing Surface (9 1/4" High, 8 1/2" Wide), then they moved to the bigger, more stylish Attack Pad (8" High, 10 1/4" Wide) and now the latest and biggest pad to date is the Giganta (9 1/2" High, 11 1/2" Wide). The three different pads come in three different colors - White, blue and black. All pads are big enough to give you enough room to navigate around Windows or get stuck into some serious gaming action. The pads don't collect dust like cheapo mousepads, the Everglide pads also don't get sticky due to sweat, even after hours of continuous use on a summer day. The pads have 5 or so sticky pads on the base, so they won't move around on your desk, even if you try to push the pads you will struggle to get them to move. After all this is fantastic, because there's nothing worse than a mouse pad which moves around when you move the mouse the slightest inch.
Everglide kindly offer this warning to optical mouse users - "May NOT be Compatible with all Optical Mouse!". With all my experiences with optical mouses (namely, Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical) and Everglide pads, I have no troubles at all. The optical lens updates just as normal as with any other mouse pad I have used in my lifetime.
Everglide also offer a extended service where they can do custom design pads for your business. We are currently considering get some custom TweakTown pads made up, anyone interested? When I attend LAN's my Everglide pads always seems to attract a fair amount of attention, they are stylish and very useful for those that want smooth mouse movement. Together, we give all the Everglide pads 8/10 - Maybe they could be a little bit cheaper, that's the only "fault" we could find.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance