GIGABYTE P55-UD6 Lynnfield Motherboard Video Unboxing and Preview
Last week when we visited the Taipei computer market, GIGABYTE's P55-UD6 Lynnfield motherboard based on the unreleased Intel P55 Express chipset was one of the boards we saw up for sale, well ahead of the Intel launch next month on September 8th.
GIGABYTE sent us this motherboard recently for review - we are under NDA, so we cannot show you any performance numbers of the new Lynnfield Socket LGA-1156 processors, but we can give you a preview and unboxing of the motherboard for an advanced early preview.
The P55-UD6 is GIGABYTE's most expensive and high-end board in the P55 series and packs in some impressive features. Watch the video below.
Check back soon on TweakTown for our full review of the GIGABYTE P55-UD6 Lynnfield motherboard and other Intel P55 Express based motherboards next month!
Right of Reply
We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Further Reading: Read and find more Motherboards content at our Motherboards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Report: 5 billion Google Android apps are vulnerable to cyberattack
- Mobile payment market is up for grabs among companies pushing services
- Dropping phablet prices putting pressure on smaller-sized smartphones
- Secret Service plans to test drone flights in Washington, D.C
- Tim Cook: Apple Watch could replace car keys for newer vehicles
- win crash
- PC-K65 and PC-K69
- Ga-ep31-ds3l dead after flashing bios
- HIS Multi-View x2 HDOCK1 USB 3.0 Dual Display Docking Station Review
- Cannot open CTRL + I Intel rapid storage menu
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop