Inside Kingpak Continued
After being given a quick run down of the company profile from within one of the comfy conference rooms, we then proceeded on with the tour. Unfortunately we weren't allowed inside the factory itself for a closer look at the operations and machinery. We were however able to take photos from our side of the glass window, but it did make it difficult to take decent photos, mind you.
Let's get the photos rolling, there are a lot of them - The first photo below shows the ambient temperature of the factory and also the humidity - It is crucial these temperatures are controlled and maintained or a whole batch of chips may be wasted due to strict operating conditions.
As we proceed through the tour the next picture shows a picture of a machine which is preparing the memory for the marking process.
The following photo shows a shot of the rest of the room with all the additional machines working away. Surprisingly, the actual Kingpak factory working area was fairly small. Out of the four story building only two floors were occupied, the extra floors will begin to become actively used when new technologies emerge.
As I said the tour of the Kingpak tour was fairly brief but it was interesting all the same to see all the operations being performed. Next we move onto the Kingmax factory which was about a 10 minute drive from the Kingpak factory, deep in what seemed to me like the heart of the industrial area of Shin Chu.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 2 [Inside Kingpak]
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 3 [Inside Kingpak Continued]
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 4 [Inside Kingmax]
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 5 [Inside Kingmax Continued]
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 6 [Inside Kingmax Continued]
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 7 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft says The Division being held back on PC 'simply not true'
- Telstra outage in Australia caused by 'embarrassing human error'
- Explosive new 'Independence Day' TV spot, poster go live
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance