Dual DVI outputs and a supplied HDMI converter means that you can hook it up to just about anything in hi-def.
With the option to SLI, this means that if you hook two of these bad boys up you can run most modern games in all their graphic lustre without even noticing a dent in your FPS.
Slotting this beast in place, it fills all but one available PCI bracket at the back (not counting the PCI-E 1x), so there's room left over to install a wireless card or any additional expansion you choose.
Finally, with the PSU in place the rig is complete and it's looking quite cramped in there now! - Cable tidying proves futile when there's so little space to hide them.
To give you an idea of the temperatures, above is the system at idle after 30mins of running.
And now after stress testing with Prime95 for 30mins we note the temperatures again. Not too shabby; it looks like my airflow plan paid off and there is little heat build-up inside the case.
Well, there you have it! A compact gaming rig that won't break your desk or your wallet and makes room for even more desk detritus!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Give me fuel, Give me fire...]
- Page 2 [Black Betty...]
- Page 3 [Baby got back...]
- Page 4 [You spin me right round...]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- NVIDIA's new Xavier chip is super-fast, powered by Volta
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now