Also along for the ride was a Silverstone NT06 Evolution 120mm heatsink without fan and Kingston supplied us 4 gigs of DDR2 800 to complete the system.
For the processor we are using an Intel Core 2 Duo 45nm 2.66GHz CPU which has proven to have excellent over clocking potential as well as low temperatures at stock speeds.
Looking more closely now at the power supply, we have the usual arrangements of cable tidies and screws and the cables on this are noticeably shorter than anything I've seen before. This comes in handy when case space is at a premium!
Dual PCI-E power adapters show that Silverstone are serious about their equipment and want their customers to have the option to go SLI with their graphics cards.
Closer inspection of the motherboard reveals standard supplements of SATA cables, IDE, expansion bracket for FireWire as well as a back plate and manual.
Other notable features on the board are active cooling over the 9300 series chipset and the usual array of expansion ports and sockets on board, including POST-diagnostic led displays.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Give me fuel, Give me fire...]
- Page 2 [Black Betty...]
- Page 3 [Baby got back...]
- Page 4 [You spin me right round...]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD to paper launch Radeon R9 Fury X2, could be delayed into 2016
- Harrison Ford has seen 'Force Awakens' final cut
- Nintendo's 'Mario Kart' eSports show coming to DisneyXD channel
- MSI Z170A Krait motherboard includes Rainbow Six Siege, new design
- GeForce 359.06 driver prepares you for Just Cause 3, Rainbow Six Siege
- conroe 1333dvi/h beta bios
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- Lenovo Unveils the ThinkPad P40 Yoga Mobile Workstation
- Cohesive Networks Joins HPE's Cloud28+ Catalogue of Services for European Enterprises
- Nokia Technologies announces commercial availability of OZO virtual reality camera
- SingEx Exhibitions Expands Footprint in China with Partnership to Launch IoT China
- IGEL UDC2 now converts enterprise-class Dell Wyse thin clients