Also along for the ride was a Silverstone NT06 Evolution 120mm heatsink without fan and Kingston supplied us 4 gigs of DDR2 800 to complete the system.
For the processor we are using an Intel Core 2 Duo 45nm 2.66GHz CPU which has proven to have excellent over clocking potential as well as low temperatures at stock speeds.
Looking more closely now at the power supply, we have the usual arrangements of cable tidies and screws and the cables on this are noticeably shorter than anything I've seen before. This comes in handy when case space is at a premium!
Dual PCI-E power adapters show that Silverstone are serious about their equipment and want their customers to have the option to go SLI with their graphics cards.
Closer inspection of the motherboard reveals standard supplements of SATA cables, IDE, expansion bracket for FireWire as well as a back plate and manual.
Other notable features on the board are active cooling over the 9300 series chipset and the usual array of expansion ports and sockets on board, including POST-diagnostic led displays.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Give me fuel, Give me fire...]
- Page 2 [Black Betty...]
- Page 3 [Baby got back...]
- Page 4 [You spin me right round...]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4