Also along for the ride was a Silverstone NT06 Evolution 120mm heatsink without fan and Kingston supplied us 4 gigs of DDR2 800 to complete the system.
For the processor we are using an Intel Core 2 Duo 45nm 2.66GHz CPU which has proven to have excellent over clocking potential as well as low temperatures at stock speeds.
Looking more closely now at the power supply, we have the usual arrangements of cable tidies and screws and the cables on this are noticeably shorter than anything I've seen before. This comes in handy when case space is at a premium!
Dual PCI-E power adapters show that Silverstone are serious about their equipment and want their customers to have the option to go SLI with their graphics cards.
Closer inspection of the motherboard reveals standard supplements of SATA cables, IDE, expansion bracket for FireWire as well as a back plate and manual.
Other notable features on the board are active cooling over the 9300 series chipset and the usual array of expansion ports and sockets on board, including POST-diagnostic led displays.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Give me fuel, Give me fire...]
- Page 2 [Black Betty...]
- Page 3 [Baby got back...]
- Page 4 [You spin me right round...]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99