Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Western Digital RE4-GP still falls under the Green Energy Savings category and has the highest Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) ratings on the market, 1.2 million hours. The drive also has double the cache of the previous 2TB WD drive that we last tested, 64MB in total, but still uses IntelliPower to keep the power consumption lower than many competing products.
Western Digital has done a very good job laying out their key features.
When it comes to locating the drive, this is a task which I found to be somewhat difficult just at this time. As of right now Newegg does not carry the drive. However, I have learned that the drive currently sits at a price point of right around 320.00 USD.
Let's see what all you get in the package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [OEM Packaging and the Western Digital RE4-GP]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - EVEREST Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league