That concludes our coverage of Computex Day 4. As far as nVidia is concerned, it will be certainly very interesting to see how well the nForce II fairs in the already competitive SocketA chipset market. The NV30 will also be something to look out for towards the end of this year which is said to bring film-like gaming to the PC. DDR400 and SerialATA will be the next big thing on most future motherboards, and when AMD's ClawHammer is finally released, prepare for another heated CPU war with AMD and Intel.
Well, it's time for Cameron and I to head off to ABIT's editor's night at their headquarters where we will have a chance to chat with ABIT engineers as well as frag our fellow editors in ABIT's mini LAN party. We'll certainly be taking our camera over and will report back, with pictures, in tomorrow's coverage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications