That concludes our coverage of Computex Day 4. As far as nVidia is concerned, it will be certainly very interesting to see how well the nForce II fairs in the already competitive SocketA chipset market. The NV30 will also be something to look out for towards the end of this year which is said to bring film-like gaming to the PC. DDR400 and SerialATA will be the next big thing on most future motherboards, and when AMD's ClawHammer is finally released, prepare for another heated CPU war with AMD and Intel.
Well, it's time for Cameron and I to head off to ABIT's editor's night at their headquarters where we will have a chance to chat with ABIT engineers as well as frag our fellow editors in ABIT's mini LAN party. We'll certainly be taking our camera over and will report back, with pictures, in tomorrow's coverage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance