Lian-Li had their whole range of desktop and server solutions on display at their stand. They also had a variety of new models to show us with some cool additions such as dual window mods, coloured front bezel doors and basically just differently shaped front panels. However, most of the internal design has remained the same throughout the whole range.
We only took pictures of the new models on display as i'm sure many of you have heard a lot about the older models plenty of times in the past. Lian-Li just got the new models shipped to them this week so they did not have any model names or specification sheets available for us at this time. At the moment there is not much to say about each case that you can't see from the pictures, so here are some images of their new models.
Another interesting feature on some of the new models is that the window panel is designed in such a way that you can either have the window looking straight into your case, or just have a sheet of aluminium covering the window and your system internals from view. This is quite hard to explain in text, but hopefully the following picture gives you a better idea of what i'm talking about.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Andy Rubin's Essential phone is stunning and powerful
- ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ: 31.5-inch 1440p 144Hz FreeSync
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Katana: hands-on with the ninja
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti HOF Limited Edition detailed
- GALAX shows off GTX 1080 Ti HOF OC Lab Edition
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card