Lian-Li had their whole range of desktop and server solutions on display at their stand. They also had a variety of new models to show us with some cool additions such as dual window mods, coloured front bezel doors and basically just differently shaped front panels. However, most of the internal design has remained the same throughout the whole range.
We only took pictures of the new models on display as i'm sure many of you have heard a lot about the older models plenty of times in the past. Lian-Li just got the new models shipped to them this week so they did not have any model names or specification sheets available for us at this time. At the moment there is not much to say about each case that you can't see from the pictures, so here are some images of their new models.
Another interesting feature on some of the new models is that the window panel is designed in such a way that you can either have the window looking straight into your case, or just have a sheet of aluminium covering the window and your system internals from view. This is quite hard to explain in text, but hopefully the following picture gives you a better idea of what i'm talking about.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn is 'best' 4K game on PS4 Pro so far
- Nintendo Switch has 25.9 GB available memory, OS is 4GB
- GDC 2017 tease Ghost Recon Wildlands technology video
- GTX 1080 Ti teased in Halo Wars 2 official requirements
- 'Terminator 2' 3D cinema re-release set for Judgment Day
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league