After three action-packed days, things have finally started to quieten down here at Computex. Our first three days were filled with press conferences, meetings, parties and then a good 4-5 hours each day has been spent on preparing our daily coverage. Most of this year's Computex announcements have been made by now and for the last two days of the show, Cameron and I will be wandering the show floor in search of some new and interesting products to show you.
Today we visited Intel, Lian-Li, DFI, ABIT, Kingmax and nVidia, and boy do we have some interesting things to show you. We have information on the upcoming nForce II chipset, nVidia's next generation architecture - the NV30, Lian-Li's new aluminium case range and pictures of the first working ClawHammer sample.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi Mi 6 finally available outside of China
- Nokia 6 available in the US in early July
- Nintendo SNES Mini includes 21 built-in games for $79.99
- Enjoy the photos of another historic SpaceX launch
- 4K textures required in Xbox One X games even on HDTVs
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller