That's about all for our coverage of Computex Day 3. We did not cover every motherboard manufacturer as there are just too many of them and there simply isn't enough time to cover them all. Also, many of the motherboard manufacturers had similar, if not identical boards on display and it would be wasting both yours and my time to cover the same products over and over again.
The majority of motherboard manufacturers had SerialATA, ClawHammer and VIA KT400 solutions on display at their stands. We are sitll yet to see a Serial ATA hard drive from the major manufacturers (IBM, Seagate, Western Digital, Maxtor, etc), however, they should not be too far off considering how much support the standard is getting from motherboard manufacturers.
As time has gone by, manufacturers have packed more and more integrated features onto their motherboards. MSI's boards in particular were very impressive this year, being the first to integrate bluetooth and wireless 802.11b LAN solutions - Who knows what they will think of next?
Now it's time for Cameron and I to head off to EPoX's party and then it's back to the hotel for a good nights sleep, awaiting another big day on the show floor. Who knows what surprises are in store for us at Computex Day 4? Whatever the case, we are looking forward to it and will definitely keep you updated.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available