That's about all for our coverage of Computex Day 3. We did not cover every motherboard manufacturer as there are just too many of them and there simply isn't enough time to cover them all. Also, many of the motherboard manufacturers had similar, if not identical boards on display and it would be wasting both yours and my time to cover the same products over and over again.
The majority of motherboard manufacturers had SerialATA, ClawHammer and VIA KT400 solutions on display at their stands. We are sitll yet to see a Serial ATA hard drive from the major manufacturers (IBM, Seagate, Western Digital, Maxtor, etc), however, they should not be too far off considering how much support the standard is getting from motherboard manufacturers.
As time has gone by, manufacturers have packed more and more integrated features onto their motherboards. MSI's boards in particular were very impressive this year, being the first to integrate bluetooth and wireless 802.11b LAN solutions - Who knows what they will think of next?
Now it's time for Cameron and I to head off to EPoX's party and then it's back to the hotel for a good nights sleep, awaiting another big day on the show floor. Who knows what surprises are in store for us at Computex Day 4? Whatever the case, we are looking forward to it and will definitely keep you updated.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei P10 to take the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017