That's about all for our coverage of Computex Day 3. We did not cover every motherboard manufacturer as there are just too many of them and there simply isn't enough time to cover them all. Also, many of the motherboard manufacturers had similar, if not identical boards on display and it would be wasting both yours and my time to cover the same products over and over again.
The majority of motherboard manufacturers had SerialATA, ClawHammer and VIA KT400 solutions on display at their stands. We are sitll yet to see a Serial ATA hard drive from the major manufacturers (IBM, Seagate, Western Digital, Maxtor, etc), however, they should not be too far off considering how much support the standard is getting from motherboard manufacturers.
As time has gone by, manufacturers have packed more and more integrated features onto their motherboards. MSI's boards in particular were very impressive this year, being the first to integrate bluetooth and wireless 802.11b LAN solutions - Who knows what they will think of next?
Now it's time for Cameron and I to head off to EPoX's party and then it's back to the hotel for a good nights sleep, awaiting another big day on the show floor. Who knows what surprises are in store for us at Computex Day 4? Whatever the case, we are looking forward to it and will definitely keep you updated.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications