After our meeting with Iwill, Nancy Wang was kind enough to show us around their booth and tell us a bit about new Iwill products. Iwill are not known for providing as many overclocking features on their motherboards as companies such as Abit and Asus do, however, don't be surprised if they start strongly pushing their way into the enthusiast market in the near future.
The first interesting thing we noticed at Iwill's stand was their P4E board. The P4E is based on the i845E chipset and features Serial ATA. Serial ATA was provided through a Silicon Image SATALink controller and the interesting thing about this board is that it features regular ATA133 connectors as well!
Iwill also had their KT400 board on display, named the KK400. It supports DDR400 memory, AGP 8x, ATA133 and Serial ATA. Iwill have also started packaging a "Smart Panel" with all of their motherboards that features a CompactFlash card reader, headphone and mic. input, secure digital card and memory stick reader, and dual USB ports.
With Intel recently bumping the Pentium 4's bus speed up to 533MHz, official motherboard chipset support had to come with it. Intel's new i850E chipset provides 533MHz bus support and also supports the new PC1066 RDRAM standard. Iwill had their i850E solution on display and they have decided to call it the P4R533N.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- NVIDIA's new Xavier chip is super-fast, powered by Volta
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now