Day 3 of Computex has been and gone, and what a day it was. After posting our day 2 coverage yesterday evening, Cameron and I headed off to the Plush lounge for DFI's party. The Plush lounge is really a beautiful place - Comfortable couches, a good view, nice bar, friendly people. Unfortunately for us thuogh, our itinery would not let us stay for too long. After catching up with some of our DFI contacts and having a few drinks, it was time to head off to Abit's party, held at the In-house bar and lounge. Throughout the night the media were entertained by a live band and magic show - the atmosphere was great. We even got to take home a blow-up Abit soccer ball when the party was over.... score!
At around 2:30am after a long night of chatting, partying and of course, drinking, Cameron and I decided to call it a night. When we finally woke up at around 11am this morning after our alarm failing on us at the crucial time, it was time to get back to business and head out to the show floor. Most of our day was spent in Hall 3 of Computex, which is populated mainly by motherboard manufacturers such as Shuttle, EPoX, MSI, Iwill, Asus, Gigabyte and many more. Most of these motherboard manufacturers were displaying Hammer solutions, KT400 solutions and even nForce solutions. We also got the chance to check out other neat stuff such as Serial ATA and new barebones systems from Shuttle and ASUS.
Day 3 at Computex can be best described as "motherboard day" for TweakTown, and after it was all over, we were pretty impressed. Why? Read on....
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD