Computex is certainly shaping up to be a very exciting event. In yesterday's coverage we brought you information about AMD's 8th generation processors (Opteron and ClawHammer) as well as detailed information about upcoming products from VIA. Yesterday's conferences left us barely any time to take a proper look at what the companies were displaying on the show floor. Today, however, our schedule was slightly more relaxed so we took the opportunity to head out onto the show floor.
Whilst there we took a look at the latest gear from VIA, ALi, SiS, Apacer, AMD and Leadtek, including greatly anticipated products such as the VIA KT400 chipset, SiS's Xabre graphics chipset, ALi's upcoming chipset for the ClawHammer and the new nForce chipset. Without further ado, we're happy to bring you coverage of Computex Day 2.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design