Computex is certainly shaping up to be a very exciting event. In yesterday's coverage we brought you information about AMD's 8th generation processors (Opteron and ClawHammer) as well as detailed information about upcoming products from VIA. Yesterday's conferences left us barely any time to take a proper look at what the companies were displaying on the show floor. Today, however, our schedule was slightly more relaxed so we took the opportunity to head out onto the show floor.
Whilst there we took a look at the latest gear from VIA, ALi, SiS, Apacer, AMD and Leadtek, including greatly anticipated products such as the VIA KT400 chipset, SiS's Xabre graphics chipset, ALi's upcoming chipset for the ClawHammer and the new nForce chipset. Without further ado, we're happy to bring you coverage of Computex Day 2.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications