This was certainlly a very interesting interview which I imagine would clear up peoples question on future memory products and when they will possibly be released.
Joe let us know they will continue releasing DDR-1 products up to around 550MHz to 600MHz with the release of DDR-II being released in the second part of 2003 or even later due to the technology still maturing and obtaining offical JEDEC approval. Joe told us Kingmax have already been testing working DDR-500 for possible release around Q4 of this year infront of companies like Samsung who he says are still perfecting their DDR-400 memory.
In our last question we also learnt that Intel did try to presuade Kingmax to produce PC1066 RDRAM instead of Kingmax themselves choosing to make the product. Joe choose not to talk much about this and since I don't know the full story I won't bother speculating any futher either.
That's all for now from the Computex International Press Room. Keep your hand on the mouse as we have Day 2 cotent almost ready to be posted. Take care!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell gave away HTC Vive Pre's like Santa Claus, no really
- LG unveils the touch-enabled Quick Cover for its unannounced G5 phone
- Rocket League's second season kicks off with a bang
- Quantum Break not an Xbox One Exclusive, coming to PC on April 5th
- Blade and Soul getting new content after reaching 2 million players
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance