This was certainlly a very interesting interview which I imagine would clear up peoples question on future memory products and when they will possibly be released.
Joe let us know they will continue releasing DDR-1 products up to around 550MHz to 600MHz with the release of DDR-II being released in the second part of 2003 or even later due to the technology still maturing and obtaining offical JEDEC approval. Joe told us Kingmax have already been testing working DDR-500 for possible release around Q4 of this year infront of companies like Samsung who he says are still perfecting their DDR-400 memory.
In our last question we also learnt that Intel did try to presuade Kingmax to produce PC1066 RDRAM instead of Kingmax themselves choosing to make the product. Joe choose not to talk much about this and since I don't know the full story I won't bother speculating any futher either.
That's all for now from the Computex International Press Room. Keep your hand on the mouse as we have Day 2 cotent almost ready to be posted. Take care!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- 7-Eleven makes its first drone delivery, with a Slurpee
- James Cameron talks 'The Abyss' 4K Blu-ray remaster
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- No Man's Sky doesn't use patented Superformula, says dev
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard