This was certainlly a very interesting interview which I imagine would clear up peoples question on future memory products and when they will possibly be released.
Joe let us know they will continue releasing DDR-1 products up to around 550MHz to 600MHz with the release of DDR-II being released in the second part of 2003 or even later due to the technology still maturing and obtaining offical JEDEC approval. Joe told us Kingmax have already been testing working DDR-500 for possible release around Q4 of this year infront of companies like Samsung who he says are still perfecting their DDR-400 memory.
In our last question we also learnt that Intel did try to presuade Kingmax to produce PC1066 RDRAM instead of Kingmax themselves choosing to make the product. Joe choose not to talk much about this and since I don't know the full story I won't bother speculating any futher either.
That's all for now from the Computex International Press Room. Keep your hand on the mouse as we have Day 2 cotent almost ready to be posted. Take care!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives