Computex 2002 from Taiwan is well and truely under way as we enter Day 2. AMD have their K8 line of products with the accompanying chipset support from ALi, SiS, VIA and nVidia as well as Serial ATA being a big hit with the masses. Taipei has turned on some great weather for us this year, both days around 28 - 30c with a nice cool breeze making for a more pleasant experience on the Island. One of our scheduled meetings this year for Computex 2002 included an exclusive English media interview with Joe Liu, President of Kingmax Semiconductor.
In our relatively short, but interesting, interview earlier today at the Kingmax booth from Hall 1 I ask Joe Liu about DDR-II, release dates of future memory products, whether or not they will enter the VGA card business and if the Taiwanese company would support Intel's PC1066 standards which included how Intel "encouraged" Kingmax to produce PC1066 RDRAM.
Joe's quote is, "Every question has an answer", and indeed this held true throughout the entire interview we conducted.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition