It's summer in Taiwan and that can only mean one thing... Computex. Computex is regarded by many as one of the most interesting and exciting computer trade shows in the world and is the biggest computer trade show in Asia. Each year, thousands of people from all over the world come to Taipei, Taiwan in order to view first-hand the products and technologies they will be seeing over the following year and beyond. Cameron Wilmot and myself made the trip to Taipei from Australia for the duration of Computex and we will of course be bringing you daily coverage as the event unfolds with all the latest announcements and maybe even some Intel vs VIA entertainment (those who have read about last year's Computex will know what i'm talking about).
After catching a seven and a half hour flight from Sydney, I met up with Cameron who had just gotten off a plane himself, however, he came in from Melbourne. Following the traditional aussie handshake and welcome greetings, we set off to find something to keep ourselves occupied until our connecting flight to Taipei was ready to go. Singapore airport is a fasinating place - One of the largest and most technological airports in the world with 42" plasma screens, wireless Internet access at the E-Hub and even a game show called "What's Your Range?". After spending a few hours surfing the net and chatting on MSN, it was time to head off to Taipei.
To cut a long story short, we arrived safely in Taipei just under five hours later and we are now happy to present you with Day 1 coverage direct from the show floor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's new tool fixes Start Menu issues in Windows 10
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- System Shock Remastered renamed System Shock, is now a reboot
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines