It's summer in Taiwan and that can only mean one thing... Computex. Computex is regarded by many as one of the most interesting and exciting computer trade shows in the world and is the biggest computer trade show in Asia. Each year, thousands of people from all over the world come to Taipei, Taiwan in order to view first-hand the products and technologies they will be seeing over the following year and beyond. Cameron Wilmot and myself made the trip to Taipei from Australia for the duration of Computex and we will of course be bringing you daily coverage as the event unfolds with all the latest announcements and maybe even some Intel vs VIA entertainment (those who have read about last year's Computex will know what i'm talking about).
After catching a seven and a half hour flight from Sydney, I met up with Cameron who had just gotten off a plane himself, however, he came in from Melbourne. Following the traditional aussie handshake and welcome greetings, we set off to find something to keep ourselves occupied until our connecting flight to Taipei was ready to go. Singapore airport is a fasinating place - One of the largest and most technological airports in the world with 42" plasma screens, wireless Internet access at the E-Hub and even a game show called "What's Your Range?". After spending a few hours surfing the net and chatting on MSN, it was time to head off to Taipei.
To cut a long story short, we arrived safely in Taipei just under five hours later and we are now happy to present you with Day 1 coverage direct from the show floor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99