Real-World OpenGL Benchmarks
Quake III Arena
Quake III Arena is a real-world OpenGL benchmark that we have been using here at TweakTown for quite a while now because it has proven itself to be one of the best gaming benchmarks around to compare a range of different products.
MSI takes this first in the Q3A test with Gigabyte a close second and Soyo a very close third
Star Trek Voyager
Star Trek Voyager is also a real-world OpenGL benchmark. Based on the Quake III Arena engine, this game is an OpenGL master utilizing DirectX 8. We also apply the new Opt3D patch to allow for the use of Hardware T&L's use as well as new optimizations for AMD Athlon XP and Pentium 4 SSE2.
MSI again has taken first place with Gigabyte and Soyo tied for second place. Some very powerful boards here!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Battle of the Titans - Page 1 [It begins here]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 2 [Specifications that matter]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 3 [MSI I845 Ultra ARU]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 4 [Gigabyte GA-8IRXP]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 5 [Soyo P4I Fire Dragon LE]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 7 [Benchmarks, MadOnion]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 8 [Benchmarks, OpenGL]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 9 [Benchmarks, D3D]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 10 [Overclocking]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 11 [The final words]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications