Real-World OpenGL Benchmarks
Quake III Arena
Quake III Arena is a real-world OpenGL benchmark that we have been using here at TweakTown for quite a while now because it has proven itself to be one of the best gaming benchmarks around to compare a range of different products.
MSI takes this first in the Q3A test with Gigabyte a close second and Soyo a very close third
Star Trek Voyager
Star Trek Voyager is also a real-world OpenGL benchmark. Based on the Quake III Arena engine, this game is an OpenGL master utilizing DirectX 8. We also apply the new Opt3D patch to allow for the use of Hardware T&L's use as well as new optimizations for AMD Athlon XP and Pentium 4 SSE2.
MSI again has taken first place with Gigabyte and Soyo tied for second place. Some very powerful boards here!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Battle of the Titans - Page 1 [It begins here]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 2 [Specifications that matter]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 3 [MSI I845 Ultra ARU]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 4 [Gigabyte GA-8IRXP]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 5 [Soyo P4I Fire Dragon LE]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 7 [Benchmarks, MadOnion]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 8 [Benchmarks, OpenGL]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 9 [Benchmarks, D3D]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 10 [Overclocking]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 11 [The final words]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty WWII releases November 3
- Stardock: Switch doesn't really need third-party games
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- PSN and Xbox LIVE hacker imprisoned for two years
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SteelSeries brings gamers the world's first dual-surface RGB illuminated mousepad - introducing the QcK Prism