- PCAuthority & Atomic
Popular Australian print publications PCAuthority and AtomicMPC had a joint stand this year. Both magazines are directed at computers users, however, Atomic is directed moreso at hardware enthusiast and overclockers that PCAuthority is. Atomic were giving out cheap subscriptions at the show, and AU$49 got you thirteen issues of Atomic as well as a free Atomic mug and a change to win some other cool prizes. This works out AU$28.35 cheaper than buying thirteen issues at a newsagency (AU$5.95 each).
PCAuthority and Atomic had half of the stand each, with the surrounding walls being filled with posters advertising their respective publications. There was a PC setup on either side of the stand with a fast internet connection. Each had either the Atomic or PCAuthority forums open and you were able to stop by and have a bit of a browse before moving on to the next stand. Atomic had a few extra goodies on their side of the stand, though. Firstly, there were two high-end Creative Blaster PCs setup that were running loops of eye-candy filled game demos. Along with that there was a V8 Challenge cockpit in the corner of their stand that allowed you to try out the game before it even arrives in Australia. To top things off, people who clocked the fastest lap times won a free copy of the game.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 1
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 2
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 3
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 4
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 5
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 6
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 7
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 8
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 9
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 10
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 11
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 12
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 13
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA provides MIT with humanoid robot, will help out space missions
- Tesla's Model 3 priced as low as $25,000 after tax subsidies in the US
- Fuel cell maker teases 7-day battery life on smartphones inevitable
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance