- PCAuthority & Atomic
Popular Australian print publications PCAuthority and AtomicMPC had a joint stand this year. Both magazines are directed at computers users, however, Atomic is directed moreso at hardware enthusiast and overclockers that PCAuthority is. Atomic were giving out cheap subscriptions at the show, and AU$49 got you thirteen issues of Atomic as well as a free Atomic mug and a change to win some other cool prizes. This works out AU$28.35 cheaper than buying thirteen issues at a newsagency (AU$5.95 each).
PCAuthority and Atomic had half of the stand each, with the surrounding walls being filled with posters advertising their respective publications. There was a PC setup on either side of the stand with a fast internet connection. Each had either the Atomic or PCAuthority forums open and you were able to stop by and have a bit of a browse before moving on to the next stand. Atomic had a few extra goodies on their side of the stand, though. Firstly, there were two high-end Creative Blaster PCs setup that were running loops of eye-candy filled game demos. Along with that there was a V8 Challenge cockpit in the corner of their stand that allowed you to try out the game before it even arrives in Australia. To top things off, people who clocked the fastest lap times won a free copy of the game.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 1
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 2
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 3
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 4
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 5
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 6
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 7
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 8
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 9
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 10
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 11
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 12
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 13
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4