- PCAuthority & Atomic
Popular Australian print publications PCAuthority and AtomicMPC had a joint stand this year. Both magazines are directed at computers users, however, Atomic is directed moreso at hardware enthusiast and overclockers that PCAuthority is. Atomic were giving out cheap subscriptions at the show, and AU$49 got you thirteen issues of Atomic as well as a free Atomic mug and a change to win some other cool prizes. This works out AU$28.35 cheaper than buying thirteen issues at a newsagency (AU$5.95 each).
PCAuthority and Atomic had half of the stand each, with the surrounding walls being filled with posters advertising their respective publications. There was a PC setup on either side of the stand with a fast internet connection. Each had either the Atomic or PCAuthority forums open and you were able to stop by and have a bit of a browse before moving on to the next stand. Atomic had a few extra goodies on their side of the stand, though. Firstly, there were two high-end Creative Blaster PCs setup that were running loops of eye-candy filled game demos. Along with that there was a V8 Challenge cockpit in the corner of their stand that allowed you to try out the game before it even arrives in Australia. To top things off, people who clocked the fastest lap times won a free copy of the game.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 1
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 2
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 3
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 4
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 5
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 6
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 7
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 8
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 9
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 10
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 11
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 12
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 13
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- Phanteks EVOLV MATX Micro-Tower Chassis Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti