- PCAuthority & Atomic
Popular Australian print publications PCAuthority and AtomicMPC had a joint stand this year. Both magazines are directed at computers users, however, Atomic is directed moreso at hardware enthusiast and overclockers that PCAuthority is. Atomic were giving out cheap subscriptions at the show, and AU$49 got you thirteen issues of Atomic as well as a free Atomic mug and a change to win some other cool prizes. This works out AU$28.35 cheaper than buying thirteen issues at a newsagency (AU$5.95 each).
PCAuthority and Atomic had half of the stand each, with the surrounding walls being filled with posters advertising their respective publications. There was a PC setup on either side of the stand with a fast internet connection. Each had either the Atomic or PCAuthority forums open and you were able to stop by and have a bit of a browse before moving on to the next stand. Atomic had a few extra goodies on their side of the stand, though. Firstly, there were two high-end Creative Blaster PCs setup that were running loops of eye-candy filled game demos. Along with that there was a V8 Challenge cockpit in the corner of their stand that allowed you to try out the game before it even arrives in Australia. To top things off, people who clocked the fastest lap times won a free copy of the game.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 1
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 2
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 3
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 4
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 5
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 6
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 7
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 8
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 9
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 10
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 11
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 12
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 13
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- RAM Speed in H61 boards.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines