- PCAuthority & Atomic
Popular Australian print publications PCAuthority and AtomicMPC had a joint stand this year. Both magazines are directed at computers users, however, Atomic is directed moreso at hardware enthusiast and overclockers that PCAuthority is. Atomic were giving out cheap subscriptions at the show, and AU$49 got you thirteen issues of Atomic as well as a free Atomic mug and a change to win some other cool prizes. This works out AU$28.35 cheaper than buying thirteen issues at a newsagency (AU$5.95 each).
PCAuthority and Atomic had half of the stand each, with the surrounding walls being filled with posters advertising their respective publications. There was a PC setup on either side of the stand with a fast internet connection. Each had either the Atomic or PCAuthority forums open and you were able to stop by and have a bit of a browse before moving on to the next stand. Atomic had a few extra goodies on their side of the stand, though. Firstly, there were two high-end Creative Blaster PCs setup that were running loops of eye-candy filled game demos. Along with that there was a V8 Challenge cockpit in the corner of their stand that allowed you to try out the game before it even arrives in Australia. To top things off, people who clocked the fastest lap times won a free copy of the game.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 1
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 2
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 3
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 4
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 5
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 6
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 7
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 8
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 9
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 10
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 11
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 12
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 13
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league