The final stand I will be covering in this article is GlacialTech's. Glacialtech had a rather small stand in the corner of the hall, but there were a few interesting products on display that I thought were worth mentioning. One of the ones that caught my eye was their new Igloo 4300 socket 478 cooler. This is an all aluminium cooler that comes with a 5000RPM, 42CFM fan. The heatsink itself has long, thin fins that help increase its surface area. This in turn results in more effective heat dissipation. I was also quite impressed with the clipping mechanism on the unit. It wasn't stiff at all, unlike some previous designs that plagued SocketA systems, and barely any force is required to clip it down onto the CPU socket. GlacialTech also claims that you can install the Igloo 4300 with one hand in under 10 seconds! Of course, I cannot verify this statement as I haven't installed the cooler before, however, judging by my short experiences with the unit I have no reason to believe that this is not true.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 1
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 2
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 3
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 4
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 5
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 6
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 7
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 8
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 9
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 10
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 11
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 12
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 13
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 3 runs at 900p 30FPS on the Xbox One, so much more on PC
- Google brings Star Trek to life with 'Combadge' communicator prototype
- How to use Fallout 4's bottlecap glitch without depleting ammo
- Chrome extension shields you from Star Wars spoilers
- AMD ends driver development for non-GCN Radeon cards
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- Transcend Adds New 64GB microSD Memory Cards to Its Industrial-Grade Wide Temperature Lineup
- COUGAR ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF THE 450 SERIES
- SilverStone Press release PTS01
- ESL and Intel bring the IEM World Championship back to Katowice on March 4-6, 2016
- Star Wars(TM): Galaxy of Heroes Now Available for Mobile from EA