The final stand I will be covering in this article is GlacialTech's. Glacialtech had a rather small stand in the corner of the hall, but there were a few interesting products on display that I thought were worth mentioning. One of the ones that caught my eye was their new Igloo 4300 socket 478 cooler. This is an all aluminium cooler that comes with a 5000RPM, 42CFM fan. The heatsink itself has long, thin fins that help increase its surface area. This in turn results in more effective heat dissipation. I was also quite impressed with the clipping mechanism on the unit. It wasn't stiff at all, unlike some previous designs that plagued SocketA systems, and barely any force is required to clip it down onto the CPU socket. GlacialTech also claims that you can install the Igloo 4300 with one hand in under 10 seconds! Of course, I cannot verify this statement as I haven't installed the cooler before, however, judging by my short experiences with the unit I have no reason to believe that this is not true.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 1
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 2
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 3
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 4
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 5
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 6
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 7
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 8
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 9
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 10
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 11
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 12
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 13
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse