The final stand I will be covering in this article is GlacialTech's. Glacialtech had a rather small stand in the corner of the hall, but there were a few interesting products on display that I thought were worth mentioning. One of the ones that caught my eye was their new Igloo 4300 socket 478 cooler. This is an all aluminium cooler that comes with a 5000RPM, 42CFM fan. The heatsink itself has long, thin fins that help increase its surface area. This in turn results in more effective heat dissipation. I was also quite impressed with the clipping mechanism on the unit. It wasn't stiff at all, unlike some previous designs that plagued SocketA systems, and barely any force is required to clip it down onto the CPU socket. GlacialTech also claims that you can install the Igloo 4300 with one hand in under 10 seconds! Of course, I cannot verify this statement as I haven't installed the cooler before, however, judging by my short experiences with the unit I have no reason to believe that this is not true.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 1
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 2
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 3
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 4
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 5
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 6
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 7
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 8
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 9
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 10
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 11
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 12
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 13
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung and NBC partner up to deliver 85 hours of Rio Olympics in VR
- Quake Champions is PC only for 'no limitations' 120Hz arena chaos
- Galaxy S7, S7 Edge unlocked, bloatware-free versions launch today
- Existing BioShock owners will get free remastered versions on PC
- Maximize your online experience with VPN Forever
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards