The Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer came with Microsoft's Intellipoint 4.0 software. You are able to customize all of the usual mouse settings with this software such as button assignments, pointer style, pointer speed, double-click speed, orientation and clicklock. Several options did in fact catch my eye. The first of these is the fact that you are able to assign your buttons to do different things in individual programs. For example, if you want the thumb buttons to be "Copy" and "Paste" in Microsoft word, but want these same buttons to be "Undo" and "Redo" in Adobe Photoshop, you are able to do this with the Intellipoint software.
The second noteworthy feature that caught my eye was the ability to adjust the scrolling speed to as many "lines per scroll" as you like. This is especially handy if you read long documents and need to scroll through them quickly. You can also set it to scroll one "screen" at a time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 1
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 2
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 3
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 4
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 5
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 6
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 7
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- VR games will be quality over quantity, says Epic Games CEO
- Capcom's Resident Evil 7 could be in VR
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 keys can now activate Windows 10
- Xbox Wireless adapter lets you use Xbox One controller on Windows 10
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- ASUS ZenBook Pro - ram
- Apple Updates iMac Family with Stunning New Retina Displays
- Toshiba Announces Availability of Satellite Radius 12 Convertible Laptop
- MSI Launches the Nightblade X2 and MI2 Gaming Desktops
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset