Taking a Closer Look
Design wise, Microsoft has done an excellent job on the Wireless Intellimouse Explorer. I am not over-exaggerating when I say that this is the most comfortable mouse I have ever had the pleasure of using. The Wireless Explorer is shaped to ergonomically fit your hand, with convenient indentations for your thumb, index finger and middle fingers. Like the original Intellimouse Explorer and most ergonomic mice, you will not be able to use this mouse with your left hand. Personally, I am left handed but I have learnt to use mice with my right hand. If you use your left hand and would like an optical mouse, you may want to take a look at the Intellimouse Optical which caters for both left and right handed users. Unfortunately, a wireless version of this mouse has not yet been made.
Positioned on the left-hand side of the mouse and above the thumb groove are two customizable buttons. These buttons are quite small, especially the front button. They also feel a little awkward at first due to their raised position. When at rest, your thumb normally stays in a slight groove near the bottom of the mouse so getting accustomed to these buttons at the top may feel strange at first. Both of these things take a few days to get used to, but after that it shouldn't really bother you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 1
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 2
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 3
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 4
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 5
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 6
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 7
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- Turtle Beach shows off Star Wars Battlefront-themed headphones
- Head of Islamic State Cyber Caliphate killed by drone strike
- Scosche launches the boomBOTTLE+ waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- XCOM 2 delayed to 2016 on all platforms
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20