Taking a Closer Look
Design wise, Microsoft has done an excellent job on the Wireless Intellimouse Explorer. I am not over-exaggerating when I say that this is the most comfortable mouse I have ever had the pleasure of using. The Wireless Explorer is shaped to ergonomically fit your hand, with convenient indentations for your thumb, index finger and middle fingers. Like the original Intellimouse Explorer and most ergonomic mice, you will not be able to use this mouse with your left hand. Personally, I am left handed but I have learnt to use mice with my right hand. If you use your left hand and would like an optical mouse, you may want to take a look at the Intellimouse Optical which caters for both left and right handed users. Unfortunately, a wireless version of this mouse has not yet been made.
Positioned on the left-hand side of the mouse and above the thumb groove are two customizable buttons. These buttons are quite small, especially the front button. They also feel a little awkward at first due to their raised position. When at rest, your thumb normally stays in a slight groove near the bottom of the mouse so getting accustomed to these buttons at the top may feel strange at first. Both of these things take a few days to get used to, but after that it shouldn't really bother you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 1
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 2
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 3
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 4
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 5
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 6
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 7
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Do you have questions for Elon Musk? Now is time to ask
- Huge cyber attack involved 10s of millions IP addresses
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook