Microsoft introduced the original Intellimouse Explorer back in 1999. These mice proved to be extremely popular amongst the gaming community due to the fact that its movement didn't become degraded over time due to dirt being trapped in the mouse' innards. This in turn allows you to manoeuvre the mouse across a surface with relative ease. Whilst these factors may not make a significant difference if you're playing slower strategy games eg. Age of Empires 2, they become extremely important in FPS (First Person Shooter) games such as Quake 3 Arena or Counter-Strike. Microsoft has recently announced the launch of their latest mousing product, the Wireless Intellimouse Explorer. This mouse is the first in the Intellimouse line to incorporate an optical sensor in a wireless package. As we will be explaining a little later on in this review, the Wireless Explorer is not just a cordless version of the original Explorer. This is because it boasts many more improvements over its predecessor, some that are visible, others that are not.
Power Saving Features
5 Customizable Buttons
Faster Wheel Scrolling
PC or Mac Compatible
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 1
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 2
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 3
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 4
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 5
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 6
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 7
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Prepare for 3 IT Security Certifications for $30
- GameTrailers abruptly shuts down after 13 years of entertainment
- Take a picture in Firewatch, have a real-world photo printed and sent
- Denuvo DRM tech convinces leading games pirates to give up
- Instagram will finally support multiple accounts later this week
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance