Microsoft introduced the original Intellimouse Explorer back in 1999. These mice proved to be extremely popular amongst the gaming community due to the fact that its movement didn't become degraded over time due to dirt being trapped in the mouse' innards. This in turn allows you to manoeuvre the mouse across a surface with relative ease. Whilst these factors may not make a significant difference if you're playing slower strategy games eg. Age of Empires 2, they become extremely important in FPS (First Person Shooter) games such as Quake 3 Arena or Counter-Strike. Microsoft has recently announced the launch of their latest mousing product, the Wireless Intellimouse Explorer. This mouse is the first in the Intellimouse line to incorporate an optical sensor in a wireless package. As we will be explaining a little later on in this review, the Wireless Explorer is not just a cordless version of the original Explorer. This is because it boasts many more improvements over its predecessor, some that are visible, others that are not.
Power Saving Features
5 Customizable Buttons
Faster Wheel Scrolling
PC or Mac Compatible
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 1
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 2
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 3
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 4
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 5
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 6
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 7
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Aquaman swims onto screens on October 5, 2018
- Crackdown 3 runs at 4K on Xbox Scorpio, arrives in 2017
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced for 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Corsair Limited RM1000i Special Edition PSU
- Universal's 'The Mummy' returns in first teaser trailer
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset