Microsoft introduced the original Intellimouse Explorer back in 1999. These mice proved to be extremely popular amongst the gaming community due to the fact that its movement didn't become degraded over time due to dirt being trapped in the mouse' innards. This in turn allows you to manoeuvre the mouse across a surface with relative ease. Whilst these factors may not make a significant difference if you're playing slower strategy games eg. Age of Empires 2, they become extremely important in FPS (First Person Shooter) games such as Quake 3 Arena or Counter-Strike. Microsoft has recently announced the launch of their latest mousing product, the Wireless Intellimouse Explorer. This mouse is the first in the Intellimouse line to incorporate an optical sensor in a wireless package. As we will be explaining a little later on in this review, the Wireless Explorer is not just a cordless version of the original Explorer. This is because it boasts many more improvements over its predecessor, some that are visible, others that are not.
Power Saving Features
5 Customizable Buttons
Faster Wheel Scrolling
PC or Mac Compatible
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 1
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 2
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 3
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 4
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 5
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 6
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 7
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA is testing four different Pascal GPUs right now
- Micron unveils its own 3D NAND technology, finally going vertical
- Conan Exiles alpha screenshots show a brutal and desolate world
- CBS not talking with Apple about streaming TV services anymore
- Unsurprisingly, the PlayStation 4 outsold the Xbox One in January
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Кадастровая оценка от Мо
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives