Microsoft introduced the original Intellimouse Explorer back in 1999. These mice proved to be extremely popular amongst the gaming community due to the fact that its movement didn't become degraded over time due to dirt being trapped in the mouse' innards. This in turn allows you to manoeuvre the mouse across a surface with relative ease. Whilst these factors may not make a significant difference if you're playing slower strategy games eg. Age of Empires 2, they become extremely important in FPS (First Person Shooter) games such as Quake 3 Arena or Counter-Strike. Microsoft has recently announced the launch of their latest mousing product, the Wireless Intellimouse Explorer. This mouse is the first in the Intellimouse line to incorporate an optical sensor in a wireless package. As we will be explaining a little later on in this review, the Wireless Explorer is not just a cordless version of the original Explorer. This is because it boasts many more improvements over its predecessor, some that are visible, others that are not.
Power Saving Features
5 Customizable Buttons
Faster Wheel Scrolling
PC or Mac Compatible
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 1
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 2
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 3
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 4
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 5
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 6
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 7
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- PlayStation 4 universal remote to release late October
- HD remastered 'X-Files' Bluray boxset announced
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent