Far Cry 2
Far Cry 2 is supposed to be a beast of a benchmark, but here we see the Reaper put it to bed at the highest resolutions available to the consumer market. Even with everything turned up to Ultra High settings and 4x AA, the Reaper is able to provide us with playable frame rates.
Crysis has always been an oddball compared to other games released to date. Crytek was able to make a game that is so demanding at Ultra High settings that only the best of the best will do. Here we see the Reaper give us playable frame rates right around 1920x1200 without AA enabled.
World in Conflict
WIC plays very well on the Reaper as well. Here we see a return of playable frame rates at 2560x1600.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Smooth Creation Reaper TweakTown Edition]
- Page 4 [A Deeper Look]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity