A Little Deeper
Here we see that the outside fan is at an angle so that warm air from the cooler and the memory will not be directed towards your hard drives and fight the natural up and out air flow pattern used in most of today's cases.
Your processor will be scared to see this one coming. Here we see six heatpipes leading to the cooling fins with the four inner-most being assisted by a TEC.
The naked view exposes the inner most secrets of the V10. There are three massive banks of cooling fins; one is dedicated to cooling the TEC and the other two are used exclusively for the processor.
Here we see that Cooler Master used a 40mm square TEC that is insulated to keep condensation out of the peltier.
That's all folks. To find out the power rating of the TEC and how the new Cooler Master V10 compares to our previously tested coolers, you will need to stop by on February 3.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform