A Little Deeper
Here we see that the outside fan is at an angle so that warm air from the cooler and the memory will not be directed towards your hard drives and fight the natural up and out air flow pattern used in most of today's cases.
Your processor will be scared to see this one coming. Here we see six heatpipes leading to the cooling fins with the four inner-most being assisted by a TEC.
The naked view exposes the inner most secrets of the V10. There are three massive banks of cooling fins; one is dedicated to cooling the TEC and the other two are used exclusively for the processor.
Here we see that Cooler Master used a 40mm square TEC that is insulated to keep condensation out of the peltier.
That's all folks. To find out the power rating of the TEC and how the new Cooler Master V10 compares to our previously tested coolers, you will need to stop by on February 3.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- LG G6 won't explode because it uses a huge heat pipe
- ADATA's new 256GB micro SDXC hits 260 MB/s write speeds
- Sony to unveil new phones on February 27
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup