A Little Deeper
Here we see that the outside fan is at an angle so that warm air from the cooler and the memory will not be directed towards your hard drives and fight the natural up and out air flow pattern used in most of today's cases.
Your processor will be scared to see this one coming. Here we see six heatpipes leading to the cooling fins with the four inner-most being assisted by a TEC.
The naked view exposes the inner most secrets of the V10. There are three massive banks of cooling fins; one is dedicated to cooling the TEC and the other two are used exclusively for the processor.
Here we see that Cooler Master used a 40mm square TEC that is insulated to keep condensation out of the peltier.
That's all folks. To find out the power rating of the TEC and how the new Cooler Master V10 compares to our previously tested coolers, you will need to stop by on February 3.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- Assassin's Creed, Rainbow Six next in GeForce GTX bundles
- Microsoft's new 12.3-inch Surface Pro 4 starts at $899
- Netflix now supports voice commands on Windows 10
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs