A Little Deeper
Here we see that the outside fan is at an angle so that warm air from the cooler and the memory will not be directed towards your hard drives and fight the natural up and out air flow pattern used in most of today's cases.
Your processor will be scared to see this one coming. Here we see six heatpipes leading to the cooling fins with the four inner-most being assisted by a TEC.
The naked view exposes the inner most secrets of the V10. There are three massive banks of cooling fins; one is dedicated to cooling the TEC and the other two are used exclusively for the processor.
Here we see that Cooler Master used a 40mm square TEC that is insulated to keep condensation out of the peltier.
That's all folks. To find out the power rating of the TEC and how the new Cooler Master V10 compares to our previously tested coolers, you will need to stop by on February 3.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 blog detailed the items of the in-game store
- AMD performance issues in Darksiders Warmastered fixed
- Microsoft testing Gears of War 4 PC, console crossplay
- Final Fantasy XV ships five million units in first day
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair