The Thermaltake Xpressar
Thermaltake chose the Xaser IV to house the Xpressar system. The chassis has a lot of room and Thermaltake took advantage of the available space.
For the most part the Xaser IV was unchanged for the Xpressar project.
At the heart of the Xpressar is the cooling system. The phase change components are all mounted to the removable motherboard tray. Here we see the components packed in the protective foam that is used for shipping.
The Xpressar cooling components are only held to the motherboard tray with a few screws. Once they are removed you can easily separate the two.
Here we see the other side of the Xpressar system for the first time. Let's now take the first look at the components.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- Oculus Rift to be sold in-store at Best Buy starting May 7
- Battlefield devs rip on new Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched