Thermaltake chose Computex as the venue to showcase their first entry into the phase change market. Media reaction was strong even though details were thin. Since Computex more details have emerged about the Thermaltake Xpressar, but few have been able to get their hands on a unit, until now.
Last month Thermaltake was able to ship TweakTown an early engineering sample Xpressar unit to get our thoughts on the cooling capacity and proposed retail trim. The cooling unit is still going through design changes but we are told the final production units are not too far away. Because of this ongoing development we will not be able to do a full review of the Xpressar today, but when the final retail product is available we will have a full feature length article. Until then, this is mainly a teaser, but we will be able to answer many of the questions that surround the Xpressar.
Thermaltake has built a website dedicated to the Xpressar, Xpressar.com. The company has been bombarded with emails from consumers and journalists asking for more information. Specifications, cooling capacity, images, and the requests have been nonstop since the launch of the site, so Thermaltake wanted to get a unit out to an independent media site to help answer these questions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- Galaxy S7 battery said to last two days on single charge
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform