Processes use system resources and can slow down a computer system. Most processes come from the operating system, but many come from the software installed.
Paint Shop Pro 6 was added for the purpose of the review due to its extensive screen capture capabilities.
Here we see the process list for the CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XE.
Here we see the installed software list. As you can see, the CyberPower system comes fairly bare. However, since this is a gaming system, software such as an Office suite is better left for the user to purchase and install, if needed.
The C:\Program Files list shows that the CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XE isn't cluttered with junkware, which some of the other manufacturers like to put on their full systems.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XE - Exterior]
- Page 5 [The CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XE - Internals]
- Page 6 [Software Configuration]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks List and Testing Configuration]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - System Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Processor and Memory Capabilities]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Disk Performance]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Video and Gaming]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Compression, Encoding and Audio]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- Photo of the glass panels for the Galaxy S8 leaked
- Model S P100D runs 0-100 in 2.3 sec with latest update
- Did Obsidian just tease Fallout: New Orleans?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0