Packaging is important when shipping components and that doubles when shipping full systems. In the packaging section we will take a look at the level of protection offered against the size of the package. When it comes to shipping, the larger the box the more a package is to ship. Some companies, however, offer free shipping for standard services like ground shipping.
As you can see, the outside package takes a good beating when being ground shipped across the country. Some of the corners were rounded off and we have a couple of puncture marks that went through the first layer of the outer box, but not completely through.
The outer box is 29x24x14.3 inches. Here we see the CyberPower logo on the side of the box. You aren't getting this confused with the used toaster you won on eBay.
Upon opening the package, we are greeted with the invoice that doubles as the build list, a warranty statement and a large, thick piece of foam that protects the system.
Once inside, we found the system inside of another box with a minimum of 1 inch of foam surrounding the inner box. The accessory bag was placed inside of the outer box and had several inches of foam surrounding it.
The inner box is made of the case package and it doubles as an extra line of defence so that the system is not easily damaged.
Here we see the final layer of hard foam that protects the system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XE - Exterior]
- Page 5 [The CyberPower Gamer Xtreme XE - Internals]
- Page 6 [Software Configuration]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks List and Testing Configuration]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - System Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Processor and Memory Capabilities]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Disk Performance]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Video and Gaming]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Compression, Encoding and Audio]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- A closer look at Mass Effect: Andromeda's power combos
- Digital Nintendo Switch games locked to one console
- All new Halo games will have split-screen, 343i confirms
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications