Opening up the giant box like I'm 8 years old and it's Christmas day, we find ourselves greeted by another box; talk about an anti-climax! - So, removing that box out of the other box and ripping it open, you'll find yourself greeted by something that resembles a case which has a giant sheet over the top of it.
At this point in time I don't feel like I'm ever going to see this thing. So, with the case out of the box and the sheet covering it from head to toe, I take the time to slowly undress it. Bit by bit I see more parts of its sexy exterior until I eventually see this staring me straight in the face :-
That wasn't the half of it, though; spinning the case around to look at the other side, we find ourselves looking at this :-
You simply feel yourself in awe of the system and the detail that has gone into the paint job. The effect of the mural on the side of the case is just simply stunning. It wasn't 'till I actually took a photo of the mural that I noticed the green glitter-like design going on in the background, which can be seen below.
Moving back to the front of the case and looking at the case features across the top, we have two USB ports, a microphone and headset port alongside a FireWire port.
Moving a little higher and looking on top of the case, we can see the paint job continues. Here we also find two more USB ports along with the power and reset button and a HDD activity LED.
Opening the front door up, we're greeted by a load of bays. At the very top we have a black DVD-ROM drive sitting there. Below that we have eight spare bays just waiting for more drives to be inserted.
Moving back to the left hand side of the case, we have a window that takes up the majority of the side panel. Looking through the window, we can see some of the hardware installed in the system along with the very nice cabling job Smooth Creations has done.
While we're on the side, if we just take a look down in the corner we can see the huge amount of detail that has gone into the case along with the overall quality.
Finally, moving around to the back of the case we see the back of the power supply up the top, a single 120mm fan sitting next to the I/O ports and below that, our two DVI ports from our graphics card. As you can see, this is where the painting has finished; it does seem kind of pointless to paint the back of the case as no one will ever see it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Outside]
- Page 3 [The Inside]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - wPrime]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Everest]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 14 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NASA begins year-long Mars isolation experiment on Earth
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20