More Than Cases
Some BYOC attendees went far beyond modding their case. These guys just want to go big.
Forget 30 inch LCD computer monitors, these guys needed to compensate for something. One QuakeCon BYOC attendee carted in a 42 inch plasma display.
On the other side of the size scale, this gamer modded an old style portable TV to accept a DVI connection. The retro look went over well; the only thing missing was an Atari 2600.
These gamers needed more than desktop power, they needed a real server. Rumor has it that this server was used to stream p0rn.
Notebook gaming is gaining ground as far as market share is concerned. This gamer found a way to keep his notebook cool and colorful.
Some teams declared their territory. This group planted their flag. Later, someone captured it.
Keeping cool was an active affair at QuakeCon. The Dallas heat reached as high as 108 outside one day.
More than cases got the mod treatment. I give these two a thumbs up, to say the least.
Face modding is expensive in America and is also known as cosmetic surgery. What is a gamer to do when he can't afford to mod his face, these two went with a wrap solution.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Truly Wicked Cases]
- Page 3 [Cases of QuakeCon]
- Page 4 [More Cases of QuakeCon]
- Page 5 [A Clear Battle]
- Page 6 [The Pros try to steal the show]
- Page 7 [More Than Cases]
- Page 8 [The Ones That Didn't Make It]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications