Mouse Mat and Final Thoughts
The Final part to this tri-force of gaming accessories is the mouse mat and Cyber Snipa has produced a rather colourful one at that.
The micro-textured surface is inlayed on a clear Perspex frame with non-slip rubber feet underneath.
The trick with this is a USB cable snaking its way out the back that powers a set of blue LEDs which make the mat glow around the edges and generally look sweet.
The LED brightness can be adjusted using an inline variable resistor that will dim the lights completely off.
The only bad thing I have to say about the mouse mat is that the USB cable is not detachable from the unit, so even if you don't have a USB plug handy to plug it into, you still have a cable trailing over your desktop.
Looking at the setup overall; I think Cyber Snipa are on to something good here. The dwarf keyboard is great for hardcore gamers and the mouse is a serious contender for anyone who needs a laser mouse. Coupled with a mouse mat that keeps the mouse gliding smooth, there's no way you can lose, unless of course you're like me and suck at games...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Modern Warfare Remastered: maps, dedicated servers and more
- Infinite Warfare is Call of Duty's first interplanetary space odyssey
- Radiohead has left the internet
- NVIDIA 365.10 drivers optimized for Overwatch, Forza
- LG fingerprint sensor sits beneath smartphone screen
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched