Now that we are done gushing over the hardware, it's time for a look at the macro software that Cyber Snipa has produced.
This software is to make use of the macro switching button on top of the mouse, which has a rather tasteful pulsing red glow.
The macro software is functional and neat. It allows you to assign macros to the two side buttons by default, either by recording your own macro or selecting from a list of presets.
Opening the advanced options, we can adjust all four DPI levels as well as allowing macro assignments on more buttons than just the two on the side, depending on macro mode.
Lastly, I'd like to applaud the inclusion of spare PTFE mouse skates in this package. It's not often you see companies putting in spare pads and this shows that Cyber Snipa are serious about gaming and want their customers to be happy with the product they use.
This completes the feature set for the mouse and has definitely set it up with the bigger companies and their gaming class mice. Time now to complete the desktop setup with a look at the mouse mat they sent.
Further Reading: Read and find more Peripherals content at our Peripherals reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Not a Rubix Cube - much cooler. Waterproof linux-powered cube PC
- Win a trip to Computex 2015 from GIGABYTE by overclocking your PC
- Apple teases media event for March 9, could we meet the Apple Watch?
- Bumblebee is that you? Hardware Extreme's black and yellow project
- Samsung provides YouTube stream for its Galaxy S6 launch event
- HIS Multi-View HDOCKP USB 3.0 Portable Docking Station Review
- Corsair HX1000i 1000W 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply Review
- need new mother board
- how can i use new power supply for that mother boread asrock g41m-vs3 r2.0
- Question regarding adding new SSD to Z97 motherboard
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop
- Linux gadget with six displays - pixel art idea returns in a new shape
- Toshiba Areal Density Breakthrough Means 3TB 2.5-inch Notebook Hard Drives Possible
- Tesoro Launches Gungnir Black Optical Gaming Mouse