Now that we are done gushing over the hardware, it's time for a look at the macro software that Cyber Snipa has produced.
This software is to make use of the macro switching button on top of the mouse, which has a rather tasteful pulsing red glow.
The macro software is functional and neat. It allows you to assign macros to the two side buttons by default, either by recording your own macro or selecting from a list of presets.
Opening the advanced options, we can adjust all four DPI levels as well as allowing macro assignments on more buttons than just the two on the side, depending on macro mode.
Lastly, I'd like to applaud the inclusion of spare PTFE mouse skates in this package. It's not often you see companies putting in spare pads and this shows that Cyber Snipa are serious about gaming and want their customers to be happy with the product they use.
This completes the feature set for the mouse and has definitely set it up with the bigger companies and their gaming class mice. Time now to complete the desktop setup with a look at the mouse mat they sent.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- Andy Rubin's Essential phone is stunning and powerful
- ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ: 31.5-inch 1440p 144Hz FreeSync
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Katana: hands-on with the ninja
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti HOF Limited Edition detailed
- GALAX shows off GTX 1080 Ti HOF OC Lab Edition
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card