Now that we are done gushing over the hardware, it's time for a look at the macro software that Cyber Snipa has produced.
This software is to make use of the macro switching button on top of the mouse, which has a rather tasteful pulsing red glow.
The macro software is functional and neat. It allows you to assign macros to the two side buttons by default, either by recording your own macro or selecting from a list of presets.
Opening the advanced options, we can adjust all four DPI levels as well as allowing macro assignments on more buttons than just the two on the side, depending on macro mode.
Lastly, I'd like to applaud the inclusion of spare PTFE mouse skates in this package. It's not often you see companies putting in spare pads and this shows that Cyber Snipa are serious about gaming and want their customers to be happy with the product they use.
This completes the feature set for the mouse and has definitely set it up with the bigger companies and their gaming class mice. Time now to complete the desktop setup with a look at the mouse mat they sent.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony added 1GB of DRAM to the PS4 Pro, joins 8GB GDDR5
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- Watch Metallica's themed gameplay trailer that failed
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system