Now that we are done gushing over the hardware, it's time for a look at the macro software that Cyber Snipa has produced.
This software is to make use of the macro switching button on top of the mouse, which has a rather tasteful pulsing red glow.
The macro software is functional and neat. It allows you to assign macros to the two side buttons by default, either by recording your own macro or selecting from a list of presets.
Opening the advanced options, we can adjust all four DPI levels as well as allowing macro assignments on more buttons than just the two on the side, depending on macro mode.
Lastly, I'd like to applaud the inclusion of spare PTFE mouse skates in this package. It's not often you see companies putting in spare pads and this shows that Cyber Snipa are serious about gaming and want their customers to be happy with the product they use.
This completes the feature set for the mouse and has definitely set it up with the bigger companies and their gaming class mice. Time now to complete the desktop setup with a look at the mouse mat they sent.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Pearl Black S7 edge comes with more storage
- 'Spider-Man' comes home in first trailer
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel