Now that we are done gushing over the hardware, it's time for a look at the macro software that Cyber Snipa has produced.
This software is to make use of the macro switching button on top of the mouse, which has a rather tasteful pulsing red glow.
The macro software is functional and neat. It allows you to assign macros to the two side buttons by default, either by recording your own macro or selecting from a list of presets.
Opening the advanced options, we can adjust all four DPI levels as well as allowing macro assignments on more buttons than just the two on the side, depending on macro mode.
Lastly, I'd like to applaud the inclusion of spare PTFE mouse skates in this package. It's not often you see companies putting in spare pads and this shows that Cyber Snipa are serious about gaming and want their customers to be happy with the product they use.
This completes the feature set for the mouse and has definitely set it up with the bigger companies and their gaming class mice. Time now to complete the desktop setup with a look at the mouse mat they sent.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- AMD Radeon Vega details coming on February 28
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood