Evercool Thermal Corporation was established in 1994, and they manufacture and market cooling devices for computer systems. They specialize in CPU coolers, DC fans, heatsinks, hard drive coolers, and system blowers. Though they haven't been a name in the heatsink market, they are putting more emphasis now on sales to OEM and End Users.
Now that we're up to date on who Evercool is, its time to take a gander at a few items that they have available; namely, three heatsinks designed for our precious Thunderbird processors. These coolers will work on Socket 370 Pentium III processors as well, but to see how good they can really do their jobs, we've installed them onto a hot little T-Bird.
So, does Evercool have what it takes to meet the competition on their ground? Let's see
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- Ronda Rousey's 'Road House' remake finds its director
- Square Enix could crowdfund the localization of its Japanese games
- DICE adds three new modes, $50 season pass to Star Wars Battlefront
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- airflow questions for lian li pco-6 case
- eee 1000H BIOS stuck + BIOS flash problems
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 NFC/Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS
- GELID Announces the GC-Pro Thermal Compound