Evercool Thermal Corporation was established in 1994, and they manufacture and market cooling devices for computer systems. They specialize in CPU coolers, DC fans, heatsinks, hard drive coolers, and system blowers. Though they haven't been a name in the heatsink market, they are putting more emphasis now on sales to OEM and End Users.
Now that we're up to date on who Evercool is, its time to take a gander at a few items that they have available; namely, three heatsinks designed for our precious Thunderbird processors. These coolers will work on Socket 370 Pentium III processors as well, but to see how good they can really do their jobs, we've installed them onto a hot little T-Bird.
So, does Evercool have what it takes to meet the competition on their ground? Let's see
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Infinity Ward is working on the next Call of Duty, due late this year
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Unity answers Unreal's VR Editor with its own VR-in-VR dev toolset
- Netflix completes migration to Amazon Web Services at last
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives