Evercool Thermal Corporation was established in 1994, and they manufacture and market cooling devices for computer systems. They specialize in CPU coolers, DC fans, heatsinks, hard drive coolers, and system blowers. Though they haven't been a name in the heatsink market, they are putting more emphasis now on sales to OEM and End Users.
Now that we're up to date on who Evercool is, its time to take a gander at a few items that they have available; namely, three heatsinks designed for our precious Thunderbird processors. These coolers will work on Socket 370 Pentium III processors as well, but to see how good they can really do their jobs, we've installed them onto a hot little T-Bird.
So, does Evercool have what it takes to meet the competition on their ground? Let's see
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform