Razer Destructor Mouse Mat
To round off this Razer triple review, we have a lovely Destructor gaming surface (AKA mouse mat). This baby has a nice texture, comes in a sweet looking zip up case and is big enough to cover a lot of distance in mouse miles.
A non-slip base keeps this one in place. Overall, it's light, stiff and complementary to the whole Razer setup.
Touting a fractal surface design to aid laser tracking, it helps keep the laser mice pin sharp in their precision while the surface finish allows Teflon feet to slide easily over it.
This surface is serious business and it helps to round up the Razer desktop nicely.
Despite my quibbles with the keyboard size and brightness, and the mouse software being a bit flummoxing, there is nothing actually wrong with this desktop arrangement. It is perfect for anyone from casual gamers up to the elitist punks who need absolute precision and customization.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Why So Blue?]
- Page 2 [Can You See Me Now?]
- Page 3 [Someone At Razer Must Like Creepy Crawlies]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup