Razer Lachesis Mouse - Continued
Now here's what I like and don't like about this very blue glowing rodent. I like the feel of it; the rubberised surface is smooth on the hand and the deep trough-like buttons do a good job of keeping the finger in place. There is no want for more buttons as you have a multitude of extra ones all over the place and a symmetrical design making good for righties and lefties.
In terms of performance, this mouse clearly has it. In fact, I would go so far as to say that it has to be one of the most precise mice I have had the pleasure of using in a long time. The laser unit embedded in it is solid and reliable; it can track accurately on many surface types including wood tables, frosted glass mats, book covers and legs.
For my gripes however, I turn to the software. It's confusing. There are so many options I feel overwhelmed by, and if you want to use the macro system you have to spend time setting them up before hand, so it's not a quick system to get into.
They have not designed this software for the casual gamers like me, but more for the hardcore elitists, I feel. They redeem themselves some points for separating these options on the nice slide out side panels of the software, so the screen you get first is just button assignment and sensitivity adjustment; quick and simple stuff.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Why So Blue?]
- Page 2 [Can You See Me Now?]
- Page 3 [Someone At Razer Must Like Creepy Crawlies]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Doom update adds Infernal Run mode, multiplayer bots
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel