Razer Lachesis Mouse - Continued
Now here's what I like and don't like about this very blue glowing rodent. I like the feel of it; the rubberised surface is smooth on the hand and the deep trough-like buttons do a good job of keeping the finger in place. There is no want for more buttons as you have a multitude of extra ones all over the place and a symmetrical design making good for righties and lefties.
In terms of performance, this mouse clearly has it. In fact, I would go so far as to say that it has to be one of the most precise mice I have had the pleasure of using in a long time. The laser unit embedded in it is solid and reliable; it can track accurately on many surface types including wood tables, frosted glass mats, book covers and legs.
For my gripes however, I turn to the software. It's confusing. There are so many options I feel overwhelmed by, and if you want to use the macro system you have to spend time setting them up before hand, so it's not a quick system to get into.
They have not designed this software for the casual gamers like me, but more for the hardcore elitists, I feel. They redeem themselves some points for separating these options on the nice slide out side panels of the software, so the screen you get first is just button assignment and sensitivity adjustment; quick and simple stuff.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Why So Blue?]
- Page 2 [Can You See Me Now?]
- Page 3 [Someone At Razer Must Like Creepy Crawlies]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- Photo of the glass panels for the Galaxy S8 leaked
- Model S P100D runs 0-100 in 2.3 sec with latest update
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni