Razer Lachesis Mouse
Looking at the packaging and names for these products, I get the feeling that someone in Razer's marketing department must like bugs and reptiles, because the names and logos really are designed to make you squeamish. But enough about the arachnoid keyboard and on to the more reptilian mouse (which I find ironic, as snakes eat mice...).
The Lachesis follows the trend of the keyboard and adds yet another gentle blue glow to your desktop arrangement. The scroll wheel lights up blue and the Razer tri-snake gently pulses on and off in the same blue glow that completes the blue desktop ensemble.
This gaming series mouse continues a strong family line from Razer that just seems to get better and better with every iteration. It fits comfortably in the hand with the two main clickers as deep, wide troughs to make sure your fingers don't wander. Two more buttons sit on each side of the mouse, under the thumb and under the ring finger if you have your index and middle finger on the top buttons. Furthermore, to provide the usual gaming level of features we find two buttons to adjust sensitivity on the fly; these nestle just beneath the scroll wheel.
The profile button underneath the mouse allows you to switch the mouse up to your pre-defined profiles with different sensitivity and macros assigned to the side and top buttons. Profiles are indicated on-screen, even in games. Clear green text pops up to tell you what profile is selected.
Again Razer does not disappoint on the uber-elitist front by allowing you to tweak every aspect of the mouse's performance, and even to what sensitivity levels you can hot swap to. There is even axis specific sensitivity adjustment; this is clearly top-end stuff.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Why So Blue?]
- Page 2 [Can You See Me Now?]
- Page 3 [Someone At Razer Must Like Creepy Crawlies]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Cassini's final year of its epic voyage to Saturn
- Nintendo won't reveal full Switch specs until 2017
- Nintendo Switch may have extra power while docked
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has 1080p enhancements on PS4 Pro
- Build your own code-free apps with this 6-course bundle
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system