Razer Lycosa Keyboard
With the Razer Lycosa Keyboard, Lachesis Mouse and Destructor Gaming Surface, we have a serious gaming setup and a sweet looking desktop.
First up, we look at the Lycosa Keyboard in all its blue-ness. A full sized unit, but with a laptop style low-profile key type makes this unit look incredibly streamlined and professional. The keys themselves are rubber coated and the lettering is semi-opaque to allow the blue glow shine from within.
The small touch sensitive panel in the top right hand corner allows you to control media (skip, play/pause, stop, volume up/down) and select from preset lighting levels which are on, off or just the WASD keys being lit up.
Talking connectors, we have a thick trunk of cable attached to this board with two USB connectors; one for the keyboard and one for the USB port, as well as line-out and microphone pass through so that you can jack your headphones right into the back of the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Why So Blue?]
- Page 2 [Can You See Me Now?]
- Page 3 [Someone At Razer Must Like Creepy Crawlies]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' season 2 trailer reveals Vader, new friends & foes
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- 'Toy Story 4' delayed by a whole year
- Samsung didn't infringe on NVIDIA patents, judge says
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent