Version and / or Patch Used: 1.0.1
Developer Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com
Product Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com/products/3dmarkvantage/
3DMark Vantage is the new industry standard PC gaming performance benchmark from Futuremark, newly designed for Windows Vista and DirectX10. It includes two new graphics tests, two new CPU tests, several new feature tests, and support for the latest hardware.
3DMark Vantage is based on a completely new rendering engine, developed specifically to take full advantage of DirectX10, the new graphics API from Microsoft.
Moving to the more intensive Vantage test, the SLI GTX 280 setup really comes out ahead of the Quad SLI GX2 one. Adding a third card, we received almost a 30% increase in performance at the higher setting.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Some System Pictures]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 4 [3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Further Reading: Read and find more Video Cards content at our Video Cards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Social media being used to help identify Islamic extremism
- Barnes & Noble is keeping the NOOK Media digital business, for now
- NPD: Mobile gaming grew 20 percent in 2014, creating opportunities
- Intel to reclassify Atom processors with Atom x3, Atom x5 and Atom x7
- LG's unveils Watch Urbane LTE, lets you make calls from your wrist
- USB Devices go unrecognized AM3+ Extreme 3 990fx
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4-M
- GALAX GeForce GTX 960 EXOC Video Card Review
- Intermittent hardware problem: CLR CMOS - Dr. Debug 67
- HIS Multi-View HDOCKP USB 3.0 Portable Docking Station Review
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop
- Linux gadget with six displays - pixel art idea returns in a new shape
- Toshiba Areal Density Breakthrough Means 3TB 2.5-inch Notebook Hard Drives Possible
- Tesoro Launches Gungnir Black Optical Gaming Mouse