With all the innumerable gaming mice out there, it can be hard to accurately test and gauge what makes a great gaming mouse. The laser diode technology has brought about a new level of accuracy that we can take advantage of, but the LED based optical system is not out the door just yet.
This is mainly due to the price differences between the two still being too big for some people to justify spending the readies. This is evident in these two Souris with the Ikari Optical coming in at around $40 and the Laser at $60 or so, but that doesn't just cover the cost of the laser diode technology, as the Ikari Laser is a far more advanced mouse in terms of features than the Optical, and this is reflected in its pricing as well.
If you are serious about gaming and feel that your current rodent is not giving you the accuracy you deserve, then I would have to recommend the Laser. It's an ergonomic and feature packed beast that will have you covered for many years to come.
However, with the multitude of gaming mice on the market now there is something to suit every ones budget, and I would have a hard time choosing the Ikari Optical given its current pricing and the features present.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched