With all the innumerable gaming mice out there, it can be hard to accurately test and gauge what makes a great gaming mouse. The laser diode technology has brought about a new level of accuracy that we can take advantage of, but the LED based optical system is not out the door just yet.
This is mainly due to the price differences between the two still being too big for some people to justify spending the readies. This is evident in these two Souris with the Ikari Optical coming in at around $40 and the Laser at $60 or so, but that doesn't just cover the cost of the laser diode technology, as the Ikari Laser is a far more advanced mouse in terms of features than the Optical, and this is reflected in its pricing as well.
If you are serious about gaming and feel that your current rodent is not giving you the accuracy you deserve, then I would have to recommend the Laser. It's an ergonomic and feature packed beast that will have you covered for many years to come.
However, with the multitude of gaming mice on the market now there is something to suit every ones budget, and I would have a hard time choosing the Ikari Optical given its current pricing and the features present.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- Samsung's huge 18.4-inch Galaxy View tablet drops to $449.99
- Google possibly making all-in-one, self-powered VR headset
- Quantum Break is DX12 only, requires 8GB of RAM minimum
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's new patch improves multi-GPU performance
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives