Sapphire HD 3650 OC
Moving to the HD 3650 we have a larger box that gives us the same run down as the smaller one really. The bottom of the card has the model number while we see the brand across the top.
The middle of the card shows us another picture of a woman with a gun and to the right we see some of the main features like 512MB of GDDR3, Overclocked and the fact that PowerDVD 7 is included with in the package.
Turning the box over we have some more details on the features of the card along with a bit of a blurb. There is also a little section that tells us what is included within the box. As was the case with the HD 3450, we see some awards with mention of the model and some of the main features across the bottom again.
Moving inside the package we have a few more extra bits and pieces over the HD 3450. Apart from the DVI to VGA connector, Component out cable and S-Video to RCA connector we also have a Crossfire connector and DVI to HDMI convertor.
Apart from a quick install guide and driver CD we have 3DMark06, Cyberlink DVD Suite and a copy of PowerDVD version 7.
With the package out the way we can check out the card; we see a very similar design to that of the HD 2600 card from Sapphire. There is a little cooler that runs across the card, no power connectors and a crossfire connector across the top of the card.
Finally we move to the I/O side and find ourselves looking at two Dual Link DVI connectors and a TV-Out port.
As we mentioned before, this particular card is overclocked; instead of the stock 725MHz core, Sapphire have pushed it up to 800MHz with the GDDR3 coming clocked in at 1800MHz DDR.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Closer Look at Sapphire HD 3450]
- Page 3 [Closer Look at Sapphire HD 3650 OC]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark06]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR)]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Enemy Territory: Quake Wars]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3]
- Page 12 [High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 16 [Benchmarks - Unreal Tournament 3 - XP]
- Page 17 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2 (Episode Two HDR) - XP]
- Page 18 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 19 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.