The Sandio mouse is a great invention, definitely ideal for 3D applications and manipulation of 3D objects. The tutorial and provided manuals are excellent. For gamers the mouse is a little bit dodgy, at least from my perspective; but I have long fingers (nope, I'm not boasting).
As a normal mouse with the fantastic 2000 DPI resolution, it is above average. As a 3D mouse for 3D applications it is excellent, but as a gaming mouse it falls a little short from what I expected as well as cramping my hand. Functionality however is good, and while not suitable for me it may be your next best thing to a joystick/joypad. The extras like the wrist pad and adjustable DPI capabilities as well as a funky light theme all give the product more value, but the $80 USD price tag is a little hefty.
TweakTown awards the mouse a sturdy 84% which puts it in the top league, but not at the top. I expect great things from this company, keep an eye out folks.
As the company says: "Elevate your 3D experience" at SandioTech.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- FreeSync coming to mid-range HP laptops later this year
- iOS 9.3 beta 3 is out, adds Verizon Wi-Fi Calling, CarPlay features
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance