Room For Improvement
For the next model in this series I would like to see the three hat switches arranged in the following way.
The one on the left should be left as is since it is perfect for the thumb; the one in the middle should be transferred to the centre of the "Mouse Button One" position to be in constant contact with the tip of your index finger. The third hat switch should be positioned in the centre of "Mouse Button Two's" position so that it is in constant contact with your middle finger, thus allowing both fingers and your thumb to be comfortable while manipulating the controls.
Additional features for the software should be an automatic download function whereby future game profiles can be downloaded from the net along with software updates too. It will also be a valuable tool for the company to track how many people are using the mouse for games. Similarly, profiles should be available for AutoCAD, MicroStation, 3D StudioMax and Google Earth for the same reason. Although the drivers are already integrated in the Sandio Software, there is always room for improvement, so an "update driver" option would also be a welcome touch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- PSA: Steam kicks off their Lunar New Year Sale, you can dive right in
- Frinkiac is an incredible Simpsons-centric search engine
- Far Cry Primal is more vertical and lets you be a rock climber
- Rainbow Six Siege patch 2.0 breaks the game, fixes little
- Bethesda forced someone to destroy vinyl records to get their refund
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform