Room For Improvement
For the next model in this series I would like to see the three hat switches arranged in the following way.
The one on the left should be left as is since it is perfect for the thumb; the one in the middle should be transferred to the centre of the "Mouse Button One" position to be in constant contact with the tip of your index finger. The third hat switch should be positioned in the centre of "Mouse Button Two's" position so that it is in constant contact with your middle finger, thus allowing both fingers and your thumb to be comfortable while manipulating the controls.
Additional features for the software should be an automatic download function whereby future game profiles can be downloaded from the net along with software updates too. It will also be a valuable tool for the company to track how many people are using the mouse for games. Similarly, profiles should be available for AutoCAD, MicroStation, 3D StudioMax and Google Earth for the same reason. Although the drivers are already integrated in the Sandio Software, there is always room for improvement, so an "update driver" option would also be a welcome touch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni